Carpe Diem is a free public community school in Cincinnati. We’re focused on post-graduation before graduation. Our goal is for students to graduate with works skills, credentials, or a two-year program under their belts, and to be prepared for life after high school no matter what their future goals are. It’s a requirement for our students to have vocational experience, military experience, or to earn college credit while in high school depending on their field of interest.
- Relationship-driven atmosphere allowing students to receive the support needed to succeed
- Small, safe campus
- Accelerated pace of study that allows students to set their own graduation date
- Opportunity to earn college credits while still completing high school
- Participation in a field of their interest
Preparing students for life means providing every student with the necessary academic, social, interpersonal, and financial literacy tools to be successful in any of their post-secondary pursuits.
Carpe Diem Preparatory Academy is a good fit for students who:
- Are motivated and want to work at an accelerated pace to stay challenged
- Thrive in a small, safe environment
- Desire to take college courses and earn college credit while in high school
- Are prepared to do work now in order to obtain the future they desire
Carpe Diem Preparatory Academy is open to all students in grades 7 – 12 living in the Cincinnati, Ohio.
Cincinnati Public Schools authorizes Carpe Diem.